4/20/2005

I Can Name That Tune in One Note

From today's strip: Is Dr. Everett Morsel whistling...or brain farting? We report, you decide.






  • Today's strip (again)
  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Me! Me! I get to be the first to say it: Everett is so full of beans!

    12:02 PM  
    Blogger Dimestore Lipstick said...

    I think it works like this: if the musical note is in a balloon with a jagged edge--fart. If the balloon is smooth and round--whistling a very, very short tune.

    12:37 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know ... I think a quarter note represents a fart, though I'd use a half note or an augmented quarter note, at least. Or it might just be the only musical note she knows how to draw.

    LC

    5:23 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "Beans Beans the magical fruit the more you eat the more you toot the more you toot the better you feel so eat your beans at every meal"

    6:56 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home