4/22/2005

"I Don't Want to Make You Jealous, April..."

...But, today, Dr. Everett Morsel told me I had totally top-of-the-line "equipment!"

(And, you don't want to know what he said about filling my anatomy...or something like that.)

  • Today's strip
  • 7 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The main purposes of today's installment seems to be (a) underscoring that, even in dentistry the Pattersons are perfect; and (b) Lynn Johnston is no better at simulating 20-something jargon than she is at doing teenspeak.

    But, I am grateful for today's tip: As soon as I get to work, I'm going to totally suck up to my boss, telling her on how well organized she is!

    4:17 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Why is John "taking another look around"?

    4:48 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Here's a new game I like to play: Whenever FBOFW uses the five-panel format, instead of the traditional four panels, I like to identify which of the panels is completely unnecessary. Today's redundant rectangle: Panel #2. Yesterday: #2. Tuesday: #1.

    7:20 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well now I'm jealous. I want a dentist with a gotee who talks like Maynard G. Krebs.

    9:03 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I haven't heard any say, "Man!" at the end of a sentence in 20 years..

    11:03 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "I haven't heard any say, "Man!" at the end of a sentence in 20 years.. "

    Wow, you have missed a lot of episodes of the Simpsons and Dora the Explorer.

    11:08 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dr. (Big Chin) Everett is, like, totally a bootlicker. Why? He already has a job? Too cool.

    ugh - a boring storyline AND a hideous glossary of teenspeak. How does LJ do it?

    12:44 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home